Matthew Cole, owner of Cole Partnerships & Training (CPT), is one of those guys that never seems to sleep and is mysteriously everywhere at the same time. It is that kind of hustle that is going to make an impact in this industry.
I met Matt while standing in line waiting to get into the Crye Precision party at SHOT SHOW 2014. In the few minutes before I had to jump into an inner tube and head down the ice slide into the party, we setup some time to speak on the floor of the show.
He gave me the opportunity to check out his version of the admin pouch, called the Practical Admin Pouch, or PAP. Very thin, light, and well…practical…the PAP gives shooters everything they need to access essentials in the field.
Many of the features of the pouch were born out of Cole’s first hand experience during the time he served, like instant access to a Commanders Critical Information Request List, or High Value Target List.
His specific goal was to keep it small, unobtrusive, and to have a pouch that could be mounted centerline and not mess with magazine changes. The components were laid out to be horizontal, not vertical to take up minimal real estate on the user’s body.
The pouch also contains a clear pocket to house things like a topo map, CCRI, HVT list – and it is dry erase compatible. This pouch is also removable in case you want to run a tourniquet on your centerline instead. There are multiple quick store pockets in the pouch as well.
Coming in at around the $45 mark, the CPT PAP is worth a look for shooters looking for a minimalist admin pouch to add to their kit.
The full press release can be seen below
Las Vegas, NV – The Practical Admin Pouch (PAP) is a modular admin pouch designed by firearms instructor Matthew Cole of Cole Partnerships and Training. Designed to be worn front-mounted and centered on a plate carrier, the PAP incorporates a slim, fold-out design that does not interfere with magazine access. Its compact size works equally well on a belt rig or in an ACU cargo pocket. Additional features include:
- 500 denier Cordura body with full loop Velcro face, perfect for mounting name tags, IR flags or morale patches.
- 4 elastic loops: 2 sized for pens/markers and 2 for chemlights.
- A separate 2″ elastic loop to secure a tourniquet.
- Ambidextrous access and offset elastic loops that allow markers to beremoved and reinserted from the side without opening the pouch.
- Two inner pockets and a single outer pocket can house anything from asmall notepad to a full-size multi-tool.
- 3 row and 3 or 4 column PALS profile.
- Fold-out, removable map insert that is dry erase compatible and can beremoved quickly for ease of use or to protect sensitive information.The PAP is available in coyote brown and is made in the USA of Berry compliant materials.oneirosvalley.com/products/pap
About Oneiros Valley
Oneiros (oh-NIGH-rohs) Valley is located in Las Vegas, Nevada and specializes in developing niche products for the hunting, outdoor and tactical markets. In addition to their growing product line, they offer design and prototyping services as well as short run manufacturing. Their website is located at oneirosvalley.com.
Matt Stagliano is a photographer first, and firearms / outdoors enthusiast second. His work has appeared in countless magazines and online outlets such as RECOIL, SKILLSET, Guns & Ammo, Concealment, Breach Bang Clear, Ammoland, and others. He spends most of his time running Stonetree Creative, a full service portrait studio in Maine when he is not on assignment as Firelance Media. Learn more about Stonetree online or follow him on Instagram (@stonetreecreative). On Facebook here.